Before you call for service, check these Simple items first:
- Is the thermostat set to the cool or heat position?
- Is the temperature set above or below the room temperature, (below room temperature for cooling, above room temperature for heating)?
- Check your breakers and disconnects to see if they're turned on or if your fuses are blown?
- Does your air filter need to be replaced or cleaned?
Helpful tips for better comfort and efficiency:
Clean or replace your filters frequently. Dirty filters will lower the performance and efficiency of your cooling and heating system, which can cause damage to your system increasing your utility bill.
If you turn off your system when you leave the house, your home will become more difficult to cool in the afternoons, which will cause the system to run much longer and harder, so it is best to leave your thermostat close to where you are most comfortable. If you need to change the temperature, adjust your thermostat 2 to 4 degrees higher than what you normally prefer.
- Have a licensed, bonded and insured company you can trust and are comfortable with, check your system. Unlike most consumer appliances that don't need much maintenance, air conditioning and heating systems should be cleaned and checked every heating and cooling season (according to the manufacturers). This will help keep your system running more efficiently and extend the life of your equipment.
to schedule your service call today.
Covering Orange County
& Los Angeles county